Saturday, September 3, 2016

Vietnam Vet Hot Dog Pilots Give Adventure Ride Over Germantown


We heard there was some Veterans thing going on.   Then this morning I heard a helicopter nearby, which is unusual.   
Then a Huey went chopping over G2
We decided to go to the Veterans deal and see what was going on.
I took this picture, wait!  That means I was in the Huey!   WithWifey
Yes that is my leg during a steep bank

They skimmed the trees pretty close, when they went past G2 I thought they were maybe only 100 feet up maybe 150
Did I mention….there are no doors!
Pumpkin Farm Maze near our house



Perennial farm by our house
4 crew and 6 passengers, only about 120 people got to do the Huey ride
In the detailed picture, there is actually holy hill in the background.
I keep promising those detailed pictures, this one Milwaukee in the background
Pilot Flying back to end the adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop a comment here.