Monday, March 5, 2012

Granite Fire Place Surrounds and Flush Hearth



I have Supplied (110) 12"x12" Black Galaxy to the jobsite, 89 to 91 are needed for the job.
Roughly 22 ea need to have one side polished, and 2 need 2 sides polished.   Verify your own numbers on this.

I have supplied (2) 50lb bags of good thinset to the job, and 1 bag of black non sanded grout.

Cement board is already on the walls.

Supply and install 1/4" cement board at upper fireplace hearth area.

Installation must be very close to perfect as this is shiny and black.    Of course, this will be a visual focus point of the rooms, it must be perfect.

Grout joint shall be a small toothpick.

Write me with questions

1 comment:

  1. I can do the job for you if you are interested I have my own tile saw. I have done this work before. Chimney work for 25 years.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a comment here.